120th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders
The 120th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders will take place on 20 April 2023 in the Stadtsaal in Zofingen, Weiherstrasse 2.
Shareholders may either attend the 120th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Siegfried Holding AG on April 20, 2023, in person, be represented by a duly authorized representative, or authorize the independent voting proxy to vote on their behalf.
Shareholders may issue instructions to the independent voting proxy electronically by using the online AGM platform. The instructions must be recorded by no later than 18 April 2023, 11:59 a.m.
Agenda Items and Motions of the Board of Directors
- Approval of the Annual Report, the Annual Financial Statements, and the Consolidated Group Financial Statements for the 2022 Financial Year
- Approval of the Appropriation of the Retained Earnings and Reduction and Repayment of the Nominal Value of the Shares
- Introduction of a Capital Band
- Discharge of the Members of the Board of Directors
- Approval of Remuneration of the Members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
- Elections concerning the Board of Directors
- Revision of the Articles of Incorporation
- Election of the Independent Voting Proxy
- Election of External Auditors
More detailed information on the agenda items and motions can be found in the invitation.
The Annual Report 2022 can be found here.
Directions to Weiherstrasse 2